Mustang GT350 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Arizona guy here. Not new to mustangs but soon to be new to GT350. Have my eye on one at a local dealer. 2016 Black with Technology pack. hope to make the deal tonight. I work as an Environmental Chemist in Arizona. Ride horses and drive pony (cars).

Chris

·
Registered
255 Posts
does that '16 have the Track Pack?
I personally wouldn't buy it if it didn't.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Unless you plan on tracking you car it's really no big deal. Probably over 80% of the GT350's made from 2015-2018 will never set a wheel on a track! Personally, I have a 2015 and enjoy driving it on weekends with no plans or desire to ever track it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My plan is for the occasional daily driver. and Road Trips through the winding roads of Sedona and Jerome and other fun mountain roads. I may do an occasional fun track day, but not really a racer. So for me this is a lot of fun.

·
Registered
32 Posts
My profile was deleted. Had to sign up again. took a ride to Las Vegas from Phoenix with the new ride. It was a fun trip.

·
Registered
757 Posts
MLP welcome and enjoy your new ride! These Shelby's are great cars and so unique just can't get enough of that awesome exhaust sound!! Please post pics when you can.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.