Mustang GT350 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to purchase an Avalanche Grey GT350. Contact me if you are looking to get rid of one.

Thx Dustin

·
Registered
2019 GT350
15 Posts
Looking to purchase an Avalanche Grey GT350. Contact me if you are looking to get rid of one.

Thx Dustin
Good morning
I have always found the best way to get exactly what you want is to make friends with a dealer that will look for your desired vehicle at the auction or through dealer trade.
Provided you have the commitment to purchase, a dealer should be willing to do this.
Be prepared to wait a bit, as mentioned, the used car market is stupid right now and things are selling really fast. Also, a lot of dealers are unwilling to do dealer to dealer trades as their inventory is really low right now.

I found the exact car I wanted on Autotrader and it was 400 miles away. I negotiated a purchase and delivery of the car to me to get what I wanted.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Personally, I just settled for the color that came with the features, mileage, and price I wanted.

nostalgia had me pining for a white w/blue, like the ‘65 I had in my early 20’s, but I am very happy with my FPB w/white.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts