Mustang GT350 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am shocked but happy . Just Received the Owner's Supplement (aka welcome kit) from Ford Performance today Exactly 7 days after purchasing the 2020 GT350
Just in time to put it under the Christmas Tree! Cheers

·
Registered
41 Posts
Mine is here too (wife bought car literally 2 weeks before I got back from Africa), but she wrapped it and put it under the tree, so I’ll wait until the 25th to open it up.
Where are you gonna display the FP crankshaft?
RJaY: where do you display yours?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Mine is here too (wife bought car literally 2 weeks before I got back from Africa), but she wrapped it and put it under the tree, so I’ll wait until the 25th to open it up.
Where are you gonna display the FP crankshaft?
RJaY: where do you display yours?
I have a tall bookshelf in my office - it has a place of honor front and center!

The box it ships in is pretty good looking too - that's on the top shelf of same!

·
Registered
109 Posts
I am shocked but happy . Just Received the Owner's Supplement (aka welcome kit) from Ford Performance today Exactly 7 days after purchasing the 2020 GT350
Just in time to put it under the Christmas Tree! Cheers
Was your certificate printed correctly? My first one came with 2019. They had to issue a corrected one for 2020. Now to decide, do I display my entire 3 car journey or just the one? Have had the car less than 2 months, still not broken in enough to open it up. My husband was farting around in the garage the other day (he knows better) and proceeded to yank down a pile of storage tubs and the box that has my replacement splitter (ordered to keep, just in case). Everything landed on my car. Smashed my windshield, hit my passenger side fender and partial hood. There are no dents, luckily I have the clear bra so my paint is protected but need a new windshield.

The GT350 seems to be a bad luck car for me. Glad you all are enjoying yours! crankshafts.jpg

·
Registered
2 Posts
My Crank is on our mantle in our family room along with the trophy from "Track Attack". So far my wife has tolerated the two of them even though they do not match her foo foo candles!!! is there a list of differences somewhere between the GT350 and the GT350R. What changes are worth making for a strictly street legal car. I have no plans on racing the car, but a little spirited driving is on the menu. I did SCCA road course racing a long time ago and may do some track days, but nothing all that serious.

·
Registered
2020 GT350 Race Red/White Stripes- Handling and Technology packages, Recaros, Carbon Fiber IP
34 Posts
Just received mine yesterday. Very nice little package.
Cool little model/trophy of the crankshaft.
20210328_125154.jpg

1 - 7 of 7 Posts