Mustang GT350 Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Administrator
1965 Mustang
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire

For many the winter weather has our cars in hibernation. Is anyone doing projects getting ready or spring? Maybe brakes, tires, fluid changes? Post up your projects.

·
Registered
58 Posts
My '17 GT350 will be getting the Ford Performance sway bars (to go along with the FP springs), later rear "swing" with Gurney flap and I'll be ordering some "R" wheel knock offs. I also will get around to getting a tow hook installed.

·
Administrator
1965 Mustang
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice projects. Should tighten things up nicely. Have you narrowed down your wheel choice yet?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Well that’s impressive. With that much power, what all else needs to be beefed up to not break? Trans-clutch-axles??? What fuel?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Have forged wheels enroute to run square 19x11 305’s. Then plans for HPDE readiness….front and rear tow hooks, roll bar to run 6-point harness, PPF protection. Have Alcantara shift boot, e-brake lever and armrest cover to install.

·
Registered
1 Posts
MGW Gen 2 shifter, Raceseng weighted knob, BMR adjustable motor mounts and painting the calipers. Did a full BMR suspension last winter, along with resonator delete.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Lesblank
I have a 2018. Last year I put on Camber plates, Power Stop Z26 ceramic brake pads, less dust same stopping, and in for the front I put studs, instead of the bolts, to hold the calipers. I got them at caliperfexion.net. All the track attack cars have the studs. I also put on Steeda 2-Point-G trac Brace. I don't need to make more power. I love what I have.
Enjoy. PS. I live in Wester NY.

·
Registered
2017 GT350 Shadow Black/Blue stripes
17 Posts
Great topic thread Lesblank. Being in MN, I typically identify projects throughout the winter to keep me excited about my cars. Given I've only owned the 350 since early Oct, I'm starting small. For now, adding FP oil separators, Amsoil oil change , DSS one-piece driveshaft, resonator delete and some paint correction/ppf. Also looking at the SVE R replica wheels to reduce some weight. After I get it sorted a bit, maybe look to suspension. Other than a power adder(healthy debated topic), not sure engine wise what else is needed.

Also working on my Foxbody. Building up a turbo block. Should be some fun in that platform!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I just picked up my 2017 GT350 yesterday, with 19k miles. I live in ATL so the winters aren't too bad, but I have a few things planned. I'll install the FP springs, sway bars, and I'm taking out the prior owner's Lethal Performance resonator delete and putting it back to stock. I was lucky enough to find a stock resonator take-off from a 2016 GT350 so I'll just need to find an exhaust shop to weld it in. Also plan to detail the heck out of it!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts