Mustang GT350 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let's call it anything close to or over 50K miles. What is your current mileage and what problems have you encountered in that time? This might give the rest of us a heads-up on potential problems down the road. TIA. :eek:

·
Registered
20 Posts
I’m at 44k on a 2017. No problems at all. I was very careful with break-in, change oil religiously, and always take it very easy on the car until the oil temp is up near 200.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2017, ordered it, built for me, done all the driving. I’m at 11k miles. Not the amount you’re talking about but I might as well say it—I haven’t had any problems with the car. It doesn’t consume oil either. I think I did a pretty good job breaking it in... I don’t have anything dramatic to report. Maybe my experience is the rule not the exception.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I bought my 2016 with 13k in 2018 and so far have had someone hit me, broke into, and replace ac. At 30k, the problems have ceased a little.

·
Registered
178 Posts
I always like hearing stories of other 2017s with no oil consumption issues. I have 12K on mine with no issues also. I took a 300 mile round trip, cruising at 80 mph. I expected to have used some oil, but nope, my oil level was normal. I keep looking out for high mileage issues.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts