Mustang GT350 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Have a Shadow Black GT350 (trying to sell) but in case no one is interested at the price I am asking, I am also considering adding stripes. I would want to add the matt black with red outline.

Has anyone had this done? I am in NC. Would love to know where you ordered and how you'd recommend I install them/get them installed.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey ! I have a shadow black and thought about getting the same ones put in too! Plus I’m in NC! Let me know if you ever find any info!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey ! I have a shadow black and thought about getting the same ones put in too! Plus I’m in NC! Let me know if you ever find any info!

I have talked to a couple of folks and am looking around, but the prices I am seeing are $800-1000. Has anyone had high quality vinyl stripes put on before and does that seem to be in the ballpark?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Will do! Also, trying to decide between, the red/black combo or white? Can't make up my mind...

·
Registered
2020 GT350 Race Red/White Stripes- Handling and tech packages, Recaros, Carbon Fiber IP
105 Posts
I like white stripes, but....That red black stripe really makes the car.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I like white stripes, but....That red black stripe really makes the car.
I am with you... I like the classic of white, but I can't shake the red/black. If I painted calipers red as well...

Does anyone know the stripe dimensions? I am having trouble identifying the real ones. I found in one forum someone said "The stripe dimensions off the GT350 are as follows;

Outside pinstripe: 1/4"
Main stripe: 6 13/16"
Distance between main stripes: 1 3/16"

Is that right? It is $1000 to get it done so want to have it right...

·
Registered
1 Posts
I went with a local body shop / custom painter here in Lake Havasu (Love's Auto Body) to paint the stripes. They are not Shelby dimensions, reason being as not to wrap around the satellite antenna. The cost, cheaper then Ford and a lot more detail than Ford does for $10K. Mine cost me $7K and worth every penny. The stripes are cleared over and can not be felt as you run your hand over the stripes.
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Plant
Vehicle registration plate Car Vehicle Tire Wheel

1 - 12 of 12 Posts