Mustang GT350 Forums banner
81 - 82 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Performance Blue GT350
5 Posts
Enjoy it. It's so much more car than the Mach 1 could ever be.
So true! I had a 2021 Mach 1 with the 10 speed auto and HP. I bought it thinking I’d be satisfied with the 10 speed, but it became apparent after a few months with the car - as good as it was - I truly wasn’t” engaged “ with driving the car… no “connection.” I’d put it in “Drive” and push the accelerator. Realized then I needed the 6 speed manual to scratch that “itch.” Now that I have my GT350, I get a huge smile on my face every time I get behind the wheel and with this car and the 6 speed, you have no choice but to be fully engaged in the piloting of this magnificent machine!

·
Registered
1969 Shelby GT350 Convertible, 1970 Boss 302 Mustang, 1991 Nissan 300ZX twin turbo
1 Posts
Hi all. I'm new to this site, and don't actually own a newer GT350. I have owned a 1969 Shelby GT350 for the past 33 years and have had another 1969 Shelby before that. I joined this forum to learn as much as I can about these cars so that I can be knowledable when looking to buy one. I don't know enough right now, but have learned a lot from checking out some of the discussions here. I had a ride in a friends GT350 at Road America this past weekend and it confirmed that I need to get one of my own. The driver races and knows what he was doing, so it was a blast! I'm looking forward to learning more and figuring out what I want.
I've been involved with tracking my Shelby's, Boss, Z's, and a number of other cars I've had, and want a newer GT350 to track and enjoy. I'm impressed with the grip, handling, power, and brakes of these cars. Can't wait to get my own.

81 - 82 of 82 Posts