·
Registered
1 Posts
Great... welcome... :)

Reactions: TorqueAholic

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Everyone, I'm a new owner to a 2016 Shelby Gt350 in Oxford White w/ Blue strips. Took me awhile to pull the trigger but very glad I did a little late in the year but better late than never. Drive a little bit before the weather tell me other wise. The car is the most powerful car I owe yet and looking forward to trying to tame this venom wild pony lol. Again glad to be here and hope to find tips and ideas to how to personalize my Shelby.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Long time Ford and Mustang guy (64 yrs young). Grew up in Dearborn Heights, MI with both parents working for Ford and an Uncle that worked for Shelby. Lots of cool cars coming home since it was Ford country and racing was strong in the 60's, early 70's. Have had my share of Mustangs including two K Codes and a number of GT's through the years. I'm the current owner of a 13' Boss which I plan on keeping though I'm in search of a low mileage GT350. I've done a lot of reading on the GT350 and it's a hell of a car. I hope I can reach out to you experts out there for any help. Thank you

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi guys! Glad I came across this forum. I just bought a new 2020 GT350 2 weeks ago. It's Iconic Silver with the tech and handling packages, Recaros, black stripes, and carbon dash (The dash upgrade came free of charge)

I live in Cumming, GA and I'm a long time Mustang fan too. It started with my cousin's '69 Mach 1 which he got around '74 or so, I was about 9 years old at the time.

I finally bought my first Mustang 16 years ago and I still have it. It's a Sunburst Gold 2000 GT that I bought (From an old lady :) )100% stock / low mileage and I modified extensively for track use. I tracked it for 8 years / was an instructor with Nasa Southeast and competed in time trials with it. I came in 1st in the Southeast championship in 2008, 2nd in 2009, and 3rd in 2010, my final year of competing. The best thing about it was the handling, with good mods and sticky R compound Hoosiers I was out-cornering Porsches, Bimmers, Vettes, the occasional Lotus Elise / Exige, you name it. We crushed quite a few European car owners egos... LOL.

I'm looking forward to go back to the track in the Shelby and see how she'll do.

This looks like a great forum, I'm also looking forward to learning more about my amazing dream Mustang and meet some of you guys that live in the Southeast.

·
Registered
2020 GT350 Race Red/White Stripes- Handling and tech packages, Recaros, Carbon Fiber IP
54 Posts
I figured I'd just tap into this thread.
Long time lurker and currently considering a 2020 GT350 purchase.
I've had an older 2002 Mustang GT and more recently a Corvette Grand Sport.
Getting hooked on all the youtube stuff presently.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Must-Have Got Lost on The Changeover 2018 GT350R Lightning Blue with a lot of cool stuff - just upgraded to SYNC 3.4 to go with Heated/Cooled dual power Recaros, Watson 4pt, exposed CF wheels, Giro-Disc F&R, CF hood/deck Painted stripes, lowered, DCS, Whipple, Mcleod, and extra Aero

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello, just joined the forum. Bought my 20 GT350R Heritage Edition November 2020. I’ve been a Ford fan since I was 17. First Ford was a 67 289 Fairlane. Then a 64 260 Falcon Futura, and currently 2 65 Mustang Coupes, with 5.0s and 4 speeds. I’ve always wanted a 65 Shelby GT350 but it’s way out of my budget. But I also wanted a new Shelby and I’m glad I waited for this HE GT350R. It’s a blast on the road and I can’t wait to go the track and push its limits or mine! I think it’s more car than I’m a driver, lol.

·
Registered
2019 GT350 Shadow Black/White Stripes
6 Posts
Just joined. Got my 2019 GT350 last Dec 2020, as a leftover model. Had for 2 weeks, then had to put it away for winter. Had it out now for the last 2-3 weeks. Driving it as much as I can, in between all the rainy days we've been having. But I surpassed the 1K mile mark, and now I'm starting to really open it up, and see what it can do.

·
Registered
2020 GT350 Race Red/White Stripes- Handling and tech packages, Recaros, Carbon Fiber IP
54 Posts
I figured I'd just tap into this thread.
Long time lurker and currently considering a 2020 GT350 purchase.
I've had an older 2002 Mustang GT and more recently a Corvette Grand Sport.
Getting hooked on all the youtube stuff presently.
Bought my 2020 GT350 March 3rd. Late arrival to my local dealership.
Still have not driven it much yet as the weather has been iffy up north here.
Now waiting for a spot to open up for my PPF install.
Hope to be driving it in May!!
20210404_153436.jpg

·
Registered
2 Posts
Bought my 2020 GT350 March 3rd. Late arrival to my local dealership.
Still have not driven it much yet as the weather has been iffy up north here.
Now waiting for a spot to open up for my PPF install.
Hope to be driving it in May!!
View attachment 13657
How is your left fender vent is it tight as right side. I purchased a 2020 GT350 in Nov 2020 and my left fender vent on the upper part has a large gap.

·
Registered
54 Posts
How is your left fender vent is it tight as right side. I purchased a 2020 GT350 in Nov 2020 and my left fender vent on the upper part has a large gap.
Wow I had noticed it just 10 minutes before I saw your reply. 😄

·
Registered
3 Posts
Joined and lurked for the last few months. Found a 2017 Oxford White with Blue stripes three months ago (1/31/21) and pulled the trigger. Daily driver (short commute) and every other chance I get. Inheriting some poor decisions from the previous owner, but not all bad ;)

61 - 76 of 76 Posts