Mustang GT350 Forums banner

21 - 40 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
New owner in Central Florida here. Picked up a 2017 white/blue stripes GT350 yesterday. First Mustang ever and loving it so far (300 miles on first day)!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi All! New owner here from Bucks County PA. Mine is a 2016 Trac Pack. White with blue stripes. Awsome vehicle. Certainly lives up to the hype. This is the latest in a long line of "special" Fords that I have been blessed to own. This includes many fox bodies, 2001 SVT Lightning, 2004 Mach1 and 2007 Shelby GT.
I look forward to learning alot from this great forum!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Bought a 2016 GT 350 (0900), Race Red with over the top stripes in January of 2016. Car has about 3,500 miles on it, and I have enjoyed every one of those miles!

GT350B.jpg

·
Registered
4 Posts
rotnroby Rob was taken, Waiting on the paperwork to be overnighted to Sacramento from WY Whites University Motors
I spent 3 full days online searching for a 2107 GT350 and found they had the best price by far
California dealers were at 10K TO 25K ADM ,hence the out of state purchase
Intercity has the shipping request form and should deliver end of this month
I went to Bondurant racing school in Arizona to see if I wanted a car like the gt350, and absolutely I do.
3 days in a Viper,1 day open wheel, so have a clue on balance
More to come as it unfolds

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello! I am Tom from York, PA. I just bought a 2017 in Lightning Blue with black stripes and electronics/Recaro package. I currently just have 150 miles on the car. I traded my beloved Porsche Cayman for this American dream! The GT350 is vastly different than anything else I've ever owned, and certainly the best so far... The dealership was generous enough to only charge a few thousand over sticker, so I won't complain. I elected to take the glass-coat protection, which actually turned out great and was complementary as well. The car looks perfect. I am very happy so far.

IMG_20161128_150125601.jpg

·
Registered
3 Posts
New GT350 Owner

IMG_0644.JPG

Hello from Wisconsin. I bought a Race Red with Black Stripes last weekend, but with temp's in the teens and, now, snow, I couldn't drive it home. So, now I wait for Reliable Transport to deliver it. Waiting for spring to drive it for the first time.

·
Registered
157 Posts
On several forums and one can never have enough good info !!!...... onw a 2017 GT350 and work for a Ford Dealer as well.

Have owned 2 different GT500's one with 750 hp ... a boss 302 and a 2015 Taurus SHO now that was a very sweet car

don

·
Registered
3 Posts
IMG_0026.JPG (WAITING FOR SPRING!) I have been building and restoring cars since the 1970s. Including many mustangs. But this is my first new one. I've been waiting for years for Ford to build this car! I absolutely love it. I've decided to spend my time tracking and auto crossing cars rather than building them. I don't think I could build a car for twice this price and have the performance features and drivability of the GT 350!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Long time ford owner, Mustang enthusiast. Just took delivery of my GT350R yesterday. All smiles since then. I also own a 69 fastback and 2012 Raptor. Nice to meet you all.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi there , my name is Adriano and im writing from Lugano Switzerland. This is my first modern Shelby , till now I was only into the first generation Shelbys.
I got my magnetic grey track pack 2016 Shelby one month ago. For Homologation noise purposes they had to add cherry bombs to my original exhaust :mad: and the work was very poorely executed. ( exhaust basically could not be saved). I went ahead and bought a Ford Perf bz Borla exhaust and put in on the car. Now finally it sounds like it should ( Honestly would have kept the stock exhaust without doing any modifications .. but this cherry bombs where really unexpected)

I do have a question though on the car : from the get go . (and even now, with the FP exhaust) , I do have sometimes between 2700 and 3000 rpm a slight hesitation of the engine under acceleration. Basically a certain throttle percentage , the car climbs steady up to 2700 rpm more or less and from 2700 to around 3000 rpms some kind of hesitates ( perception of slowing down) and then again accelerates again normally. Anyone had already such a problem ? thx

·
Registered
206 Posts
Adriano,

the exhaust system changes are unfortunate as the factory stock exhaust is fantastic.

I have never experienced any hesitation as the engine just wants to rev Good luck with that Keep the forum informed as you make progress

Mike

·
Registered
2 Posts
Long time Mustang lover... I'm on my fifth. I finally got a Shelby... it's a 2017 Avalanche Gray with Black Stripes GT350. I started with an '89 LX back in college. I've also had 2001, 2005 and 2013 GTs.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello from Irvine, CA. I bought 2017 Lightening Blue GT350 with no stripe, Black Painted Roof. I have enjoyed driving it to Northern California for1K miles trip. My car have over 1,500 miles now.
This is my first Ford Mustang and I love it. IMG_4653.JPG

·
Registered
1 Posts
Greetings from NW Arkansas - picked up my 16' Track Pack last weekend. Traded in my RS for it - great car so far. Will be looking for a stereo upgrade if anyone has done any tinkering.

Snapseed.jpg

·
Registered
757 Posts
Darn...just love that color combo. Grabber Blue with black top and no stripe...just pops...sweetness!! I say darn because a greedy dealer here in SoCal has this exact combo in a 2017 Gt350 and is still starting at $10K over MSRP. So I pulled the trigger on a Lightning Blue at MSRP. Going to remove the white stripes and have the roof wrapped gloss black.

Life long Mustang Enthusiast that Lives and Breathes Ford. Just took delivery of my 2017 R . Grabber with Electronics and Black roof. #HR221 View attachment 2233

·
Registered
757 Posts
Arset, looks great, I have the same color arriving in Oct! Excited to get my hands on it :)

Hello from Irvine, CA. I bought 2017 Lightening Blue GT350 with no stripe, Black Painted Roof. I have enjoyed driving it to Northern California for1K miles trip. My car have over 1,500 miles now.
This is my first Ford Mustang and I love it. View attachment 3026

21 - 40 of 76 Posts