Mustang GT350 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to McCarthy Family Car Care in Salem, Virginia for hooking me up. Will be featured at a very large car show at the Burglund Center in Roanoke, VA August 11th.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,
I just got a new 2019 GT 350 and I was thinking about getting the paint correction and ceramic coating. What is the cost I can expect to be charged?

Also, is this process safe for the paint? I was told, they take a 3k grain sandpaper to it.

Thank you.

·
Registered
28 Posts
One more...
I have ceramic coating on mine. Cost was $750.00 for everything. cost depends on the level of coating and the manufacturer of the coating. My shop removed the wheels and did the inside wells as well. They use different methods of paint correction depending on how bad your paint is, but paint correction is a MUST as once the coating is applied whatever scratches and swirls you have left are in to stay!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi,
I just got a new 2019 GT 350 and I was thinking about getting the paint correction and ceramic coating. What is the cost I can expect to be charged?

Also, is this process safe for the paint? I was told, they take a 3k grain sandpaper to it.

Thank you.
I spent $3k

But then again, it all depends on what you have done.

Here is what I had done.

2 coat of 10H ceramic coating + 1 coat of hydrophobic layer
- Car body
- Wheels
- Door Jams
- Under hood engine compartment
- Interior leather and all areas (different product they use, but still ceramic product)
- Wheel wells
- Windows and coating exterior of all windows
- All plastics including all lights
- Exhaust tips
- Under carriage
- Brake Calipers

Took 7 days with 3 guys.

Looks incredible. Just brought it home and baking in the sun to cure faster.

These guys are also trained and certified. Make sure the guys you use are professionals.

Hope this helps.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts