Mustang GT350 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my plate finally arrived, happy to have it and now you can all be relieved that I won't be whining about it taking so long anymore :)

Went with the White/Blue as (at the time) I still had the white stripes and it would matched perfectly. Still looks pretty good (IMO):

Voodu 3 .JPG

·
Registered
247 Posts
It’s about dang time, sheeesh! LOL. Frame looks great too. Not digging the chrome I went with. Thinking about ditching it. Nothing else chrome on the car. Doesn’t blend.

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It’s about dang time, sheeesh! LOL. Frame looks great too. Not digging the chrome I went with. Thinking about ditching it. Nothing else chrome on the car. Doesn’t blend.
Agreed, look for something with a darker or black frame..."LA Kings, Stanley Cup Champions" might look good ;)

·
Registered
502 Posts
Plate looks great with color. Where did you find the blue/black GT350 frame? cool.

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Plate looks great with color. Where did you find the blue/black GT350 frame? cool.
Thanks JT, found that on EBay somewhere when I was waiting for the car to arrive. The blue is actually "Blue Flame" so it would match a 2016 GT350 perfectly. Couldn't find one in Lightning Blue, but close enough.

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sounds like a plan, we are going to have to contact Rob and Jack.
You bet and Rob-wl over in Westlake Village...there are several other GT350's here in Simi and I've tried to get them to join us here on the forum so we can plan meets. etc.

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
To Rob-wl:

Will do Sir, will get a post going in the Events Forum.

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
HotLap, would like to see a shot of your plate showing the whole rear end of the car.
Busted, I took a small pic because I didn't want you guys to see how dirty my GT350 is O) It's been raining off and on and I'm waiting for a window of good weather and will wash and get pics!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts