Mustang GT350 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I recently went to the track with my car and had a very disturbing vibration when at speed and turning hard left. Pulled the wheel off at the track and there was no rubbing anywhere. Anyone else have any issues of a strong vibration at speed when turning. Wheels are balanced correctly. Lugs at torqued to spec.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hello all, I recently went to the track with my car and had a very disturbing vibration when at speed and turning hard left. Pulled the wheel off at the track and there was no rubbing anywhere. Anyone else have any issues of a strong vibration at speed when turning. Wheels are balanced correctly. Lugs at torqued to spec.
I feel vibration through the steering wheel (sport or track modes) during understeer. I have felt nothing like it during normal driving.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I’m kinda new here but the little time I’ve owned a gt350 I’ve put 2 wheel bearings in because vibrations , one had a noticeable wiggle when lifted and trying to move it around. The other not so much but it was definitely bad once I took it out . I believe around $150 from Ford ( give or take ) and pretty easy to do . If that’s not it , it’d have to be a bushing or something loose in suspension

1 - 3 of 3 Posts