Mustang GT350 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey my fellow Shelby owners, looks like a local meet has been decided upon. We'll be meeting at the Valencia Cars n Coffee at :

Western Bagel/KMart/McDonalds Parking Lot
23222 Valencia Blvd., Valencia, CA

Meet is at 7:00Am - 9:30am and perhaps we can cruise a bit afterwards?

Participants (to date) are 16Snake (Rob), 17Snake (Lou), Technical Limitations (Jack), Brian and myself. Tim (Moorpark) if you are reading this I'd be happy to meet you at the Simi Town Center Starbucks (Erringer and 118 NW Corner) at 6:20AM and we can cruise over together. Tim, unfortunately, lost my phone last week and all my data so please send me your contact info again as I would like to come out to the Newbury Park C & C one day soon. Same goes for Rob (Westlake Village) and anyone else in the area. Hope to see you there!!

Anyone else from the area come on out and let's show these guys what pack of Shelby's sounds like! :)

·
Registered
262 Posts
Gonna try a different cruise footage approach this time, I think we can get out to the secluded area and film some slow rolls.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Hey Brad, our Cars and Coffee (Folsom) is getting a larger Shelby Population, think we’re up to 8-9.

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

It would be fun in Valencia, worked there in the late ‘70’s.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey fellas
Can't make it this week but looking forward to the Long Beach meet in October. If there are any meets before that let us know.
Have fun.
Vince and Janean

·
Registered
262 Posts
Hey fellas
Can't make it this week but looking forward to the Long Beach meet in October. If there are any meets before that let us know.
Have fun.
Vince and Janean
We are planning to pre-meet and convoy down there. Where are you guys coming from? We can coordinate to meet with you guys along the way.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Small meet in a large parking lot. A few Corvettes and various other oldies. Next meet is on the 22nd in Valencia, come join us for some video footage.

[video=youtube;FcLtt7xU1Cw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcLtt7xU1Cw[/video]

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Jt, looking good and Lou great footage (as usual). Sorry I had to cancel, but was sick as a dog all last week...just now feeling better (so much for 1st dates)! Looking forward to the 22nd and will post up a new thread.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts