Mustang GT350 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Shelby GT350R WHIPPLE Gen 5+++
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Members, I need a photo of an 2018 GT350R or reg GT350 under hood fuse box that’s open to expose all relays. Most are A:B but one is B:A but I don’t recall which one. Help please

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No I haven’t. Just saw this. The more rectangular relays are really what I need a photo of but the whole fuse box would help more. I moved a couple cuz my wipers stopped working now I think I have one out of place. They are all AB except one relay is BA and I’m concerned that it’s in the wrong spot.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I found a great site for the fuse box ( inside) and power distribution box (under hood) called start my car. Interactive displays that tell exactly what each fuse it relay does

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Brother I’m sorry to ask but can you take one more where the fuse box fills the photo. When I enlarge that photo to see closer it goes out of focus

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That’s cool thanks. Sorry to all but is your car an R model? Only reason I ask is cuz I saw a GT350 fuse box this week. I live in Myrtle Beach SC and we just had Mustang week here. There were GT350s but I only saw 2 other R models like mine the entire week here. I don’t have any idea if there’sa difference I just want to be sure. Mine is an R model with track pack.
Wheel Car Vehicle Tire Window
Wheel Car Vehicle Tire Window

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ok brother. Thank you again. I think I’m in good shape. Wipers still don’t work but my relays are all in the right places. Keep the shiny side up😎

1 - 12 of 12 Posts