Mustang GT350 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

After countless tries to receive information with almost no valid source to tell me how much exactly a new key fob would cost me, I'm desperately in need of help from you guys.

The problem is: I accidentally drove over my Shelby key fob with my Wrangler so now I have to order a new one. But I am literally not able to do so because I'm living in Germany and the German Ford dealers can't order them. As some of you might know the GT350's weren't available for the European market so back in 2017 when I lived in Michigan for a while I bought one and imported it back to Germany.

So now I need some tips or maybe someone with direct connections to give me a cost estimate. Last but not least if I can order a fob through one of you I'd be down to do so.

Thank you in advance!:)

·
Registered
48 Posts
Internet listings show prices around $300 for a new one; I’m sure you could get them shipped to you. When I replaced a fob for our Escape it had to be programmed by the Ford dealer. A tech I knew brought the laptop home and did it for some beer. Check and make sure you can get it programmed locally first.

here is one example of a listing for fobs: 2016 Ford Shelby GT350 Key Fob Remote Compatibility

1 - 2 of 2 Posts