Mustang GT350 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased my GT350R from a Ford dealer in Pennsylvania. Unfortunately one thing that wasn’t included in the car was the box containing the book, miniature driveshaft, wheel lock etc. I was told the original owner kept it. Now that I know everything in it and how unique to have, I’m really disappointed that the original owner kept it. To me it’s like keeping a pair of your old girlfriend’s panties as a souvenier, not cool.

So I contacted the dealership to see if they can make my plea to have it returned. Hate to say it but I’d pay to have it back. Just lamenting here, but knowing how attached we get to our cars, I would never have kept that box if I decided I wanted to let the car go, knowing how special a car it is and how much the next person would want the car whole.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Totally agree!! I’ve always thought about how to get mine back😢
It strikes me as a real dick move to sell the car and keep that stuff, but maybe it’s just me.
Well dealership owner talked to the previous owner and he’s keeping the box. Guess I’ll have to get over it, nothing else to be done in that regard, but I do love the car, no regrets.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have been searching for the supplement package belonging to my 2017 GT 350 for two years now. The search goes on. Good luck with your pursuit! At least you know where your's is. The previous owner of my car won't even respond to me and I know that he purchased a 2018 GT 350 when he traded in mine with 1700 miles on it, cause he wanted a different color, that's according to the dealership. I got a great deal on my car, it's perfect, came Ford's Certified Prep Owned status, I should be satisfied with this great car alone. But I too feel the package belongs with the car!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts