Mustang GT350 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So here is the problem. Going around a corner a give it some gas, a little fishtail then hooks up and then the trunk pops open. Anyone else have this issue? This has happened multiple times. I don’t want to go to the dealer because they will just say, “ well don’t do that”. For what I paid for this car it sure has a ton of issues. I love driving it it but man, pain in the butt.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Say you took it to the track and on multiple occasions you looked like a fool exiting the vehicle to fix your trunk. Could happen right? At least they'll have to test it out themselves.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Get it checked out....

So here is the problem. Going around a corner a give it some gas, a little fishtail then hooks up and then the trunk pops open. Anyone else have this issue? This has happened multiple times. I don’t want to go to the dealer because they will just say, “ well don’t do that”. For what I paid for this car it sure has a ton of issues. I love driving it it but man, pain in the butt.
Don't put words into the dealers mouth. For the money we paid, there is no dumb question! Go get it checked out for sure!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts