Mustang GT350 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HELP.. I took a big chuck of metal in one of my rear tires, it cannot be repaired. Decided it was time to replace all 4, they have been used hard.. Nobody has any tires in stock.. All I can find are NITTOs in our size. has anyone tried them? are they any good? or does anyone have any ideas of where to find tires.. I am stuck in the garage in NorCal..

·
Registered
17 Posts
It's brutal trying to find Michelin tires. Just had the conversation with a friend who needs to replace some on a couple of his sports cars and is in the same boat -- none anywhere. I've had Nittos in the past and didn't have any issues. Street use only?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Have the original Cup 2 Michelins I removed from LR333 with 1280 miles. Replaced with 4S Michelins. No track use and no flats. They have the normal road pick up impressions but cleaned after every drive. $900 for the set.

Jerry
Hi Jerry,

what size Pilot 4S tires did you put on your GT350?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I used 305-30s and 325-30s. I went with the larger rears because no 315s available in the 4S. Just finished 800 mile road trip, really happy with them.

Jerry
Thanks for the Tips !
And this size of 4S tyres went without problems on the GT350 original Wheels ? it fits also well within the wheel arches. Enough room left at the external of the 4S (Wheel Arche) or at the internal of the 4S (suspension component) ?
Thanks for sharing your experience.
Patrick

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thanks for the Tips !
And this size of 4S tyres went without problems on the GT350 original Wheels ? it fits also well within the wheel arches. Enough room left at the external of the 4S (Wheel Arche) or at the internal of the 4S (suspension component) ?
Thanks for sharing your experience.
Patrick
The difference in height and width overall is little over 1/4” each way. That’s only 1/8” center up and center out. Plenty of clearance.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts