Mustang GT350 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Shelby GT350
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Afternoon All -

My daily driver is up to 8300 miles and its time to replace the cup 2s that came on the car.

I cannot find Michelin Pilot Sport 4S in 305/35/ZR19 for the rears.

Question is can I replace the 35 profile stock tires with 30 profiles in the back? Any negative impact from running 30 profile in the back vs 35 in the front?

Other option would be to simply install 305 30 ZR19s all around, might as well be able to rotate them too. Would that cause any rubbing in a stock car?

Thanks,
Usman

·
Registered
7 Posts
I just changed the Sport Cup 2's on our 2020 GT-350 after 2,800 miles and went with Pilot 4's in the 30 series. It scrapes over speed bumps, but completely stopped tramlining, making it so much easier to drive.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Good Afternoon All -

My daily driver is up to 8300 miles and its time to replace the cup 2s that came on the car.

I cannot find Michelin Pilot Sport 4S in 305/35/ZR19 for the rears.

Question is can I replace the 35 profile stock tires with 30 profiles in the back? Any negative impact from running 30 profile in the back vs 35 in the front?

Other option would be to simply install 305 30 ZR19s all around, might as well be able to rotate them too. Would that cause any rubbing in a stock car?

Thanks,
Usman
Front and Rear rims are a different size. You can’t do a rotation. I have front tires on all four wheels. No negative effects that I’ve noticed.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts