Mustang GT350 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Coming up on three years with this beast and still loving it. We're planning the summer Autocross and Track Days. The Boss & I are soon leaving on our second 4K+ mile road trip within a year. This GT350 is not a garage queen.

I've been researching the various Ford ESP offerings. The usual suspects are the online offerings from Flood, Lombard and Anderson&Kock - are there any new ones that have cropped up that I should investigate?

I've also received quotes from Ford ESP Direct and my local dealership - both of whom are considerably more expensive than the big three. My local dealer says they offer the ESP at their cost, but it is still $1200 more than the online vendors for the plan I'm considering.

Is it fair to say that after the ESP purchase, I will likely have no further dealing with the company that sells me the ESP? In other words, should I consider Customer Service in my selection? If so, does anyone have any experience to share regarding their vendor?

My latest quotes for my plan show that Flood Ford is $65 less expensive than Anderson&Koch and $278 less than Lombard. So, Flood Ford is my current choice. Should anyone know of any reason that this transaction should not be consumated, speak now or forever hold your peace. 馃槈

Vehicle Car Automotive tail & brake light Tire Sky

Car Vehicle Tire Wheel Hood

Registered
2019 GT350 Shadow Black/White Stripes
Is it fair to say that after the ESP purchase, I will likely have no further dealing with the company that sells me the ESP?
Yes. You are buying a product, like buying a car. It's the same product no matter where you buy it from. It's just the different prices some vendors charge for the same product.
Once you buy the ESP, it's in the Ford system, tied to your Vin #. So no matter what Ford dealer you have your car serviced at, it shows up in their system once they put in the Vin #.
So buy from whoever is cheaper, and easiest to buy from. For me it was Flood, because they let you use your FordPass reward points towards the purchase of the ESP.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts