Mustang GT350 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Those of you in the Thousand Oaks/Simi Valley area I saw a couple of you yesterday.

11:00AM, Westlake Village an Avalanche (or Leadfoot) Gray with black stripes heading Southbound on Westlake Blvd.

2:30PM, Simi Valley, Red with White Stripes Northbound on Sycamore Ave. (just past 1st) heard the unique engine rumble and there it was...looking sharp!

I have seen others in the area over the past few months and it would be fun to schedule a meet or meet up at the Exotic Auto meet in Woodland Hills one of these Sunday mornings. See the post in the "Mustang Events Forum" and respond. Would enjoy meeting fellow Shelby owners and seeing what you have done with your rides.

PS To the Admins any thoughts on a "Shelby GT350 Sightings" Forum...
It wasn't me (and I live off Westlake Boulevard).

·
Registered
130 Posts
Hey Rob, are you white w/blue like your avatar? Check out the post in the Mustang Events Forum re: a possible meet Sunday, Nov. 26th at the Woodland Hills Exotic Auto meet. We could meet here in Simi then head over Santa Suzanna Pass rd. to Topanga Canyon Rd. and to the meet...
Yes, I have a 2015 Oxford White with Blue OTT Stripes. Depending on the level of participation, I may swing by on 11/26 for a few hours.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.