I have been working with my local dealer since March and scored a GT350 at sticker.
Placed my deposit down on 11/07/15 and ask my dealer to hold off as long as he could to avoid delivery in the snow and ice.
I know that snow is just frozen water but this is what I am trying to avoid with my car.
Here are a few pics from Flat Rock Saturday 11/21/15
photo credit to Voodooo from Mustang6g.com
There are some Rs hidden in the mix also.
3 GT350s going out for delivery.
I see that the rumor was correct Ford was having trouble getting the 350s on the double deckers.
A Quote from Voodooo
I'm going to post some facts.
1) the shelbys do not come with a shipping car cover.
2) literally 100s of them are sitting here waiting to be shipped.
3) some are waiting for OTT stripes
4) many are base shelbys
5) about 6-8 GT350R's are sitting also
6) they sound AWESOME!!!! I Heard him start them to load onto the truck. Damn!
7) id say if you have any issues with damage its either dealer or shipper.