Mustang GT350 Forums banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Issues? as in not putting a front plate on? I have a plate on mine. I'd rather not get a over zealous rookie pull me over just to give me a ticket.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Cedar Park. Originating dealer drilled the bumper and mounted the plate bracket so he could put his name on the car, selling dealer put their plate there instead. Detail man is repairing the damage.
[MENTION=3313]DTorres31[/MENTION], how are you running a front plate? Your pics don't show one. I was thinking of doing what someone else had suggested: use binder clips and attach it to the passenger-side sun visor.

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Grille

·
Registered
13 Posts
Just finishe ceramic coating. Looks amazing. I would Recommend it. It’s so much easier to wash and keep clean. Mines a daily driver.....that Texas oak pollen washes off no wiping required.

Attachments

·
Registered
136 Posts
Thanks. I have PPF on my car now, so Craig's isn't likely to work, unless I screw it on.

I'm thinking that, if it's really going to be a problem (it wasn't for the 16 months I ran without a front plate on my '17 GT PP), I'll use the Bell & Howell bracket, bolted through the lower grille work above the splitter.

·
Registered
136 Posts
This is what mine looks like. It pretty much keeps it off my bumper. It has an adhesive pad that keeps it in place.
Right. Adhesive on the paint works. Adhesive on PPF tends to pull the PPF away from the bottom of the bumper.

Thank you for your service, btw! My gf was an MP and is a Gold Star Mother. We first met in San Antonio (a weekend at the River Walk in December 2014; the Christmas lights were up). Lots of coincidences.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Wow! No lie! Same to your GF, Thank her for her service. My car does have the protective film on it. The bracket attaches to the inner, lower part, of the bumper. No issues thus far. That was a concern of mine when I first bought it.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts