Mustang GT350 Forums banner

21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Congrats [MENTION=78]GA350[/MENTION]! The white with the blue stripes is just classic. Looks great! What do you think after a few days of ownership?

Picked this one up on Friday. Been driving & breaking it in ever since. Fun car.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Thanks ATX350. I love this car, but honesty expected nothing less. Road & Track Performance Car of the Year and one of Car & Driver's 10 Best Cars of 2105. I've owned at lot of cars & this one is far & away the best. I've taken it through Blood Mountain in Georgia at unmentionable speeds & it was as planted & hooked up as anything I've ever driven. And the sound when in Sport Mode is just awesome. Traded in a 2014 GT500 and can assure everyone that the GT350 is 10 times the car that one was. I'm now at about 665 miles and can't wait until I can take it to 8,250 in every gear!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Thanks ATX350. I love this car, but honesty expected nothing less. Road & Track Performance Car of the Year and one of Car & Driver's 10 Best Cars of 2105. I've owned at lot of cars & this one is far & away the best. I've taken it through Blood Mountain in Georgia at unmentionable speeds & it was as planted & hooked up as anything I've ever driven. And the sound when in Sport Mode is just awesome. Traded in a 2014 GT500 and can assure everyone that the GT350 is 10 times the car that one was. I'm now at about 665 miles and can't wait until I can take it to 8,250 in every gear!

That is just awesome to hear! I ordered it in the same classic color combination and just can't wait until it arrives.
Good for you. Enjoy it and stay safe!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Question: Does the Technology package include the strut tower brace now? I know originally it didn't but I've seen some cars online that appear to have both the tech package and the brace. Can anyone who has taken delivery of a tech car confirm?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Question: Does the Technology package include the strut tower brace now? I know originally it didn't but I've seen some cars online that appear to have both the tech package and the brace. Can anyone who has taken delivery of a tech car confirm?
I have not taken delivery yet, but yes, my dealer confirmed that they are all coming with the strut tower brace.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Wow 10x a GT500?! Now that's saying something!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Picked up at the dealer in San Diego last Wednesday (12/30/15).
Black with Tech package

These photos were from this past Sunday (1/3/16) drive out on some fun roads near my home. Very happy with the car, I don't think driving it will ever get old! - Anyone out this way in Southern California?

IMG_7141.JPG IMG_7150.JPG IMG_7148.JPG IMG_7154.JPG IMG_7155.JPG

21 - 40 of 43 Posts