Mustang GT350 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love the excitement of taking delivery. I'm pretty sure its a universal thing. If your taking delivery share your pics here. Lets get this party started!

·
Registered
3 Posts
That's funny almost bought one just like these last weekend in Baltimore. Couldn't agree on the money 1k apart. Ended up going to another dealer & getting a dealer order white w/ blue stripe should be delivered by February. Much better deal. That avalache gray w/ black stripe is really sharp. Congrats.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Good work by you, I am 30 miles west of Phila. A couple of others in this forum are close. When we all get out cars we should get together sometime as we are all within a couple of hours of each other. Kind of a Northeast GT350 club. I ordered the same car, tech package. should be here in Feb. also. Good luck.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Good work by you, I am 30 miles west of Phila. A couple of others in this forum are close. When we all get out cars we should get together sometime as we are all within a couple of hours of each other. Kind of a Northeast GT350 club. I ordered the same car, tech package. should be here in Feb. also. Good luck.
I like the sound of a Northeast GT350 Club :)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Took Delivery

I took delivery this past Wednesday of my GT350. Magnetic, no stripes, tech package, car cover. Lives up to all the hype! Chassis number 886. Car Vehicle Wheel Tire Vehicle registration plate Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Vehicle cover Hood Automotive tire Automotive design Vehicle

·
Registered
10 Posts
That looks so good I am patiently waiting till the spring when mine shows up. ;)

1 - 20 of 42 Posts