Mustang GT350 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
87 Posts
Hey Krockit
Take a look on Ebay I just did seems there are some at about $5000 over, also one guy selling his as he wants a Grabber Blue car that will be a 17. Some of the "for sale by owners" are you best bet as long as they are not flipping the car for a profit. That guy is not. My experience if you can find a car $2000-$3000 over I would grab it. I think it will be hard to find one at MSRP now unless you order a 17 when you can but the wait will be significant. I have not seen production numbers for 17 yet, only 16.
Also I have owned 4 BMW's. This is a totally different animal, raw, loud, fun....A lot less than a new M4, and yes a tribute to a great guy..with a name that we all revere.
Good luck

· Registered
87 Posts
I understand, a lot of guys paid 10 plus over. Some seem to be paying msrp with small dealers but I think they are lucky to find those deals. I may be wrong but everywhere I look the premiums are there.
It doesn't matter. If you want the car you do what you have to to get one.
We all will simply enjoy the ride....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.