Mustang GT350 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just out of curiosity, I didn't see a storage space for this. Anyone have any good ideas? Just was curious what everyone else is doing.

Thanks,
NoX

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I thought the hidden compartment was neat. What I found was hilarious was that the dealer had already pulled it out a little but didn't mention it to me. I was just oblivious lol.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I keep a $200 pair of Maui Jim sunglasses in there, they fit perfect.
Why are sunglasses so expensive? I keep my nonpolarized dollar general glasses in there. LOL. I'll upgrade them to Peppers soon enough.

I keep my garage door opener in there. Gotta tuck my baby in when I'm home. ;)
Did you have trouble pairing your homelink? I haven't been successful but I think it's because I can't get into the driveway to get a good enough signal with the transmitter. I ordered bridjit ramps so I'm just waiting for them to arrive.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Why are sunglasses so expensive? I keep my nonpolarized dollar general glasses in there. LOL.
Did you have trouble pairing your homelink? I haven't been successful but I think it's because I can't get into the driveway to get a good enough signal with the transmitter..
Yeah I've always been a sunglasses nut. Here's a pic of my Oakleys case in my garage. The Maui Jims are dedicated to the Shelby cause that pop-out drawer is the perfect fit for them.

As for the Homelink I've successfully programmed 2 of the buttons for 2 different garages. I had trouble getting it programmed until I followed the instructions EXACTLY and moved my car outside of the garage to do the programming. Not sure why that makes the difference but it does.
This video is really good for programming:
https://homelink.com/program/watchv...HTVvH9fvl63rV5reG-4L48ve8hhhQt1EaAt-NEALw_wcB

·
Registered
141 Posts
Why are sunglasses so expensive? I keep my nonpolarized dollar general glasses in there. LOL. I'll upgrade them to Peppers soon enough.

Did you have trouble pairing your homelink? I haven't been successful but I think it's because I can't get into the driveway to get a good enough signal with the transmitter. I ordered bridjit ramps so I'm just waiting for them to arrive.
Since we’re talking about a pair of cheap sunglasses I just couldn’t resist https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cKKJV0Aiiv0

1 - 13 of 13 Posts