Mustang GT350 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, has anyone op’ed for these?

Bicycle part Triangle Automotive exterior Font Screenshot

I track my car and looking for any advantage in the handling department and these look like they actually work. Can anyone give me the details on these, worth the money?

·
Registered
229 Posts
So, has anyone op’ed for these?

View attachment 10304

I track my car and looking for any advantage in the handling department and these look like they actually work. Can anyone give me the details on these, worth the money?

Hey JimT, did you find out anything about these braces? I've thought about using them on my '15 GT but never have gotten around to checking into them more.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hey JimT, did you find out anything about these braces? I've thought about using them on my '15 GT but never have gotten around to checking into them more.
There is a Youtuber that drag races his '18 GT and he uses the braces along with the vertical links. Most likely my next upgrade on '18 GT350.

Grace and Peace,

·
Registered
23 Posts
I installed these on my car about 2 months ago. Haven't made it back to the track with them yet, but can tell a difference on how the car tracks under hard acceleration on street. You can feel the rear of the car is planted and stays on a predictable line. Easy install that uses existing holes and bolts.

·
Registered
229 Posts
I installed these on my car about 2 months ago. Haven't made it back to the track with them yet, but can tell a difference on how the car tracks under hard acceleration on street. You can feel the rear of the car is planted and stays on a predictable line. Easy install that uses existing holes and bolts.
Thanks! I'm sure the GT would benefit from them, good to know that they help on the 350 too.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks! I'm sure the GT would benefit from them, good to know that they help on the 350 too.
Just a FYI, I never bought these. They use a common bolt with my BMR Jacking rails (which I liked better than Steeda). I have decided on BMR Lock out kit. Does a better job a stabilizing the diff on the car. Great YouTube’s on the subject.

Font Red Parallel Rectangle Circle

1 - 6 of 6 Posts