Mustang GT350 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Shelby Club USA (SAAC) is holding there annual event this year in Northern California @ Sonoma Raceway on Aug 3, 4 & 5.

Visit here for details - SAAC-43 ? 2018 National Convention

3 available days of open track (I’m doing 2), big event for Shelby the whole weekend. We I see anyone else there?

Can’t wait...

Car Vehicle Land vehicle Tire Wheel

·
Registered
757 Posts
Wow, guys sounds fantastic!! Not going to be able to attend but please, please get lot's of pics so we can live vicariously through you guys!! JT your pic above look great! Can't recall your Track Attack date - have you been yet? I'm booked for early Nov...

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wow, guys sounds fantastic!! Not going to be able to attend but please, please get lot's of pics so we can live vicariously through you guys!! JT your pic above look great! Can't recall your Track Attack date - have you been yet? I'm booked for early Nov...

My Track Attack is Nov. 1. Sounds like you need to schedule one for your Raptor? Rough.

And really... no one else going to the National Shelby Event of the Year?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi all I just got my first Shelby GT 350 3 weeks ago it is my 5th mustang GT but first at this level of performance. I sent my membership application to SAAC yesterday. I will miss the Sonoma track even on Aug 3&4 but I plan to participate at the Thunderhill and Laguna Seca events later this year. This should be fun. I have already contacted Ford Performance about the Track Attack driving school in Utah for 2019 but they advised that I call back in Dec. of 2018 to schedule a date for 2019. Looking forward to future evenst and fast fun. PS I ordered personalized plates for the car FSTVUDU... I don't want to explain that to the CHP.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts