Mustang GT350 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Made specifically for GT350. I installed them, but decided not to use them so I removed them. They mount to hood hinge and in my worrisome opinion, felt they could produce too much stress on the hood when closing. Since I leave a battery tender connected when garaged, I open and close hood before and after every drive. I'm probably overreacting, but eliminating the worry factor is important to me. They are brand new. A few minor scratches on the ends where I had to use a screwdriver to pop the C clips when removing them. Paid $100 from Amazon. Will sell for $75 and I'll pay shipping.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I have a set on my car and have had no trouble. I also use a battery tender and open and close the hood often.
2016 Shelby GT350
Shadow Black

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I can’t seem to get pictures to post. Send me an email address and I’ll send pictures.

·
Registered
757 Posts
Thumbs up to Dawgman. Do not hesitate to do business with him. The kit was exactly as he claimed and prompt transaction!
Nice, so you installed them yet? I too have the RedLine Struts and they are great. Have had them for several cars in the past as well. I must admit, when I first installed them I too felt they might create stress on the hood around the hinge area, but I cycled them a bunch of times and they have relaxed a bit. Feel fine now!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts