Mustang GT350 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've owned these for the longest time but was wondering if anyone else thought they were ideal for our model.

https://www.sears.com/craftsman-professional-4-ton-jack-stands-one/p-00950163000P

I believe ours is more of a true pinch and I'd prefer to rebuy some jack stands that have the indentation in the middle where the pinch would sit secure. However, if it does not matter than I'm partial okay with how the design of the ones that I own are.

What's everyone's thoughts?

·
Registered
82 Posts
I believe the consensus is that the jacking rails are the way to go (separate thread can be found in the search option on this site). The rails take the pinch welds out of play. I just ordered the BMR CJR002 super low profile jacking rails in the color red from the BMR Suspension website. $119.95 for the pair. Once the rails are installed, I believe nearly any shaped jack stands will work, but ones with a flat top surface would work best if you could find them.

·
Registered
502 Posts
I've owned these for the longest time but was wondering if anyone else thought they were ideal for our model.

https://www.sears.com/craftsman-professional-4-ton-jack-stands-one/p-00950163000P

I believe ours is more of a true pinch and I'd prefer to rebuy some jack stands that have the indentation in the middle where the pinch would sit secure. However, if it does not matter than I'm partial okay with how the design of the ones that I own are.

What's everyone's thoughts?
Your stands are good, the jack points on the car suck. Get Jacking Rails to save yourself from an undercarriage accident!

Hood Automotive design Bumper Netbook Automotive exterior

This is the BMR Version. Sold at Summit <$200.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Ditto, two years later - useful along w/some low profile floor jacks & HD jackstands

Your stands are good, the jack points on the car suck. Get Jacking Rails to save yourself from an undercarriage accident!

View attachment 10722

This is the BMR Version. Sold at Summit <$200.
Sold by Summit (off eBay), new for $126.67 shipped this week... (red or black).

Easy 20 minute install - don't even need to jack the GT350 to install them. Some blue thread locker, 15mm socket & ratchet, and a torque wrench (41 ft-lbs).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts