Mustang GT350 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, my Shelby was sponsored by an auto detailing company recently, thought I would share a few of the photos. Yes, she has been ceramic coated. The last photo is my favorite.

Attachments

·
Registered
247 Posts
I would have cringed they touched the car. Nonetheless, I love all of the photos.
hahahahahha...dude...before I saw anything else in that pic, I was like "why does everyone always have to f$%&ing touch something??" And the one doing the touching isn't even all that hot!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Yeah, someone touched the car's rearend spoiler and top of the trunk while I was having a conversation. I guess they needed some support. Anyways, I had forgotten to pull out the meguiar's later that afternoon so I took care of it last night. Just extra work but it has to be done. My other car's hood has finger print marks from when I took it to get an oil change and I never got around to it. Well, it's not apart of the clear coat. I'll polish it out eventually.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hahahhaaa, you guys are too sensitive. Remember, it was ceramic coated. A quick rubdown took care of finger prints from the ladies. Unfortunately that single photo was not that great of them, much better looking in person I assure you.

·
Registered
247 Posts
I had a '16 Focus ST (miss that car...wish I had kept it). I was in the garage detailing it and had the garage door half way down to block the sun. Got done with the car and went to back out and forgot about the garage door. The wing over the top of the rear glass just did catch the lip on the bottom of the garage door. Put a nice gash in it and slid across the top of the wing before I could get stopped. Not disgusting damage, but enough to get fixed immediately. I didn't have any recommendations or familiarity with any good body shops or paint guys, so I picked four and shopped around. The shop that ended up getting my business was the one shop that the guy didn't have to fucking touch everything and rub it and lean on my car with his hands and look as the rest of the paint like he has eyeballs in his fingers. Not only am I a huge detail guy, but I am a full on fingerprint Nazi. DO NOT touch my shit, period LOL. (But I'm sure we could have an entire other thread just on that topic).

·
Registered
229 Posts
I had a '16 Focus ST (miss that car...wish I had kept it). I was in the garage detailing it and had the garage door half way down to block the sun. Got done with the car and went to back out and forgot about the garage door. The wing over the top of the rear glass just did catch the lip on the bottom of the garage door. Put a nice gash in it and slid across the top of the wing before I could get stopped. Not disgusting damage, but enough to get fixed immediately. I didn't have any recommendations or familiarity with any good body shops or paint guys, so I picked four and shopped around. The shop that ended up getting my business was the one shop that the guy didn't have to fucking touch everything and rub it and lean on my car with his hands and look as the rest of the paint like he has eyeballs in his fingers. Not only am I a huge detail guy, but I am a full on fingerprint Nazi. DO NOT touch my shit, period LOL. (But I'm sure we could have an entire other thread just on that topic).
;-) Yep. Do NOT touch my cars and keep your flippin' fingers off my computer monitor.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's funny you mention computer monitor. My colleague has an M5, previously a GT-R, and an M2 as well. One day he left his lap top unattended so I changed the back-ground of his laptop to a GT350. He was not enthused. In fact, for some reason, he could not replace it with another image. He gave me a lecture. "Three things of a man's you don't touch..." on and on. 1 of course was his car and the other his laptop.

·
Registered
109 Posts
This reminds me of a past show with my classic car. I won for best muscle car and the sponsor insisted on their girls posing for a pic. with my car. They were face forward. When I got home, I had to clean ass prints off the side of my black car.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts