Mustang GT350 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2018 gt 350 with Recaro. How hard is it to swap to leather heated, cooled , power seats. And where can I find them. I'm a big man and Recaro are killing me. Please help me.

·
Registered
2019 GT350
15 Posts
I purposely waited to find a non Recaro GT350. I find those seats very uncomfortable. And since I don't track the car, I wanted the creature comforts.
following this thread, as I am curious to the responses.

·
Registered
9 Posts
To swap to heated/cooled seats is considerably more involved than just going to power seats. You have to source a wiring harness and buttons from a car that already has heated/cooled seats, or buy them from Ford. From Ford, you're looking at over $1000 just for the wiring because Ford does not build separate wiring harness's for the seats, you need the whole body harness. You will also need to swap the airbag sensor from the passenger's side Recaro over to the new seat, as the computer will not recognize the other airbag sensor.

I did the swap to just powered seats. A much easier task. Only need to run one power wire from the kick panel to the seat and swap the sensor.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have a 2018 gt 350 with Recaro. How hard is it to swap to leather heated, cooled , power seats. And where can I find them. I'm a big man and Recaro are killing me. Please help me.
I have heated/cooled seats and im interested in the recaros. Are you interested in trading?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts