Mustang GT350 Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a rear window decal, cheapest mod so far (resonator delete for $82 was before I did this). This cost me $35. Took these pics before removing my beloved alumni decal (they just didn't work together). Too much? Trying not to go over that point in which many folks turn a nice ride into a gaudy one.

Unfortunately, I can NOT get pics to post (any help would be greatly appreciated - Is it an Apple thing?), so here's the link:

https://imgur.com/a/e3SmDJZ

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Exactly why I asked. I really don't want to be THAT guy. I know it's a fine line and can be easily crossed if one's not careful. Thank you for the feedback.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Yeah, there's just too much going on in that window. To be honest, the idea is just a 70s or whenever the era was when the Pontiac firebird at the logo on the hood. That looked hideous then and just doesn't need it today on any car.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Nope.

Sir, please sloooowwwwllly step away from the vinyl cutter! LOL ;-P

But I do like your license plate. Same here!
Firstly, thank you for your service.

I have to agree with galaxy. I will admit I like the decal, just wouldn't put it on my car. I do wonder, what is it with you boys and your stripes? :confused: Just curious.
I prefer my stripe delete. If you really like the decal on your car, I say roll with it! You be you.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Firstly, thank you for your service.

I have to agree with galaxy. I will admit I like the decal, just wouldn't put it on my car. I do wonder, what is it with you boys and your stripes? :confused: Just curious.
I prefer my stripe delete. If you really like the decal on your car, I say roll with it! You be you.
I like the decal too, but not on my car. And, ahem, it's not only the boys that like stripes, I'm a stripey kinda gal. Don't know why really, just do. :cool:

·
Registered
109 Posts
I like the decal too, but not on my car. And, ahem, it's not only the boys that like stripes, I'm a stripey kinda gal. Don't know why really, just do. :cool:
Funny. I was thinking about you when I posted about the boys and their stripes. I've never seen the orange fury like yours. Gorgeous car!

·
Registered
229 Posts
Funny. I was thinking about you when I posted about the boys and their stripes. I've never seen the orange fury like yours. Gorgeous car!
Thank you! There's a guy in NY that has the duplicate of my car, but I've never seen another one on the road. I'd love it with or without stripes, but the stripes kinda break up all that orange. If I had a black one like yours I'd go for no stripes because it looks so nice without.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Thank you! There's a guy in NY that has the duplicate of my car, but I've never seen another one on the road. I'd love it with or without stripes, but the stripes kinda break up all that orange. If I had a black one like yours I'd go for no stripes because it looks so nice without.
Actually yours is the only one I like the stripes on. I'll bet yours is way more of a head turner. Being all black, there are a lot of regular black GTs out there but somehow people still seem to tell the difference. You and I parked side by side, no contest, you win! :p

·
Registered
229 Posts
Actually yours is the only one I like the stripes on. I'll bet yours is way more of a head turner. Being all black, there are a lot of regular black GTs out there but somehow people still seem to tell the difference. You and I parked side by side, no contest, you win! :p
It is indeed a head turner and the exhaust note coupled with the color means no cop ever fails to notice it. Sometimes a little anonymity goes a long way. :cool:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Speaking of stripes, I bought mine from the dealer I work for that was ordered in for stock. Kona Blue with white stripes. I let my brother drive it and he fell in love with the car, so we bought an identical one from a dealer in Michigan except it had black stripes. I took this picture side by side and posted it on Facebook to take a poll...and my brother won the votes 😡

Attachments

1 - 18 of 18 Posts