Mustang GT350 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this may seem like a silly question, but is any 350R owners interested in trading their rear seat delete for an actual cloth seat from an ‘18 350? I want to remove it with the Ford parts, but the cost puts it down the priority list a ways. If anyone has a delete kit for sale, we can discuss that option also. I live on the Mississippi coast, but always up for a little trip to do the swap.

·
Registered
58 Posts
If you look on the M6G forums you may have better luck finding someone to swap with you. I traded my stock exhaust for my seat delete and then offloaded my seats to an R owner in Florida who didn't have the rears a month and a half ago. I can see if he still has the stock delete if you'd like. As a side note, whoever buys your seats is going to have to get 2 HT1 studs, 2 HN1 nuts and 2 HS2 bolts to do the install correctly. The guy who bought mine learned that the hard way and I had no idea about it when I sold him the seats. The 350 has 2 studs and bolts in the body that the R doesn't.

·
Registered
58 Posts
The holes are there yes, but the non-R comes with 2 studs with nuts that are loctite'd or welded in (I honestly don't remember which), and because they are specifically for the seats, they are not put in on the stock R's with the seat delete. Ford was nice enough to drill and thread the holes though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts