Mustang GT350 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Currently I am researching the installation of a rear seat delete kit. I have had a total of two people in the past year ride in the back of the GT350, and no longer see the point to having those seats back there, not to mention a great way to help shave some time off my sessions :). I plan on keeping the hardware in case I want to re-install at a later time. So the crux of the post, does anyone have a good suggestion for a kit to do this?

There is the obvious choice from Ford here:
https://performanceparts.ford.com/part/M-6346612-M

But I think, like a lot of like minded people here, 800-900 dollars for this seems a bit outragious.

I'm considering pulling the trigger on one for cheaper. I have come across several for 200-300 dollars, which is much more reasonable.

Anyone have suggestions here?

·
Registered
58 Posts
I have the Ford Performance one. The advantage to it is the OEM look and fitment. It is a lot of money for it, but from the reviews I've read about the cheaper ones, you get what you pay for. The cheap ones have fitment issues, rattling, poor finish etc. The FP one is easy to install and honestly worth it. And the instructions are easy to follow, it's just a matter of taking your time when pulling out the whole rear interior.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts