Mustang GT350 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! I picked up my 2017 GT350 from the dealer yesterday and love it so far......except for one thing. I noticed it didn't sound quite like other stock gt350's I've heard on the road or in videos. Honestly it was a bit too loud but more annoyingly, there's a weird drone in the cabin at certain rpm's that sounds almost like a 6 cyclinder. Odd.

Luckily the prior owner gave the dealer all of his service records. Digging through them I found out he did the resonator delete via Lethal Performance. To each his own but it's just not for me.

What is the best way to reverse this? I know Borla sells a universal resonator. Could a custom exhaust shop do something? I just want to avoid replacing the entire exhaust because I can't buy the resonators from Ford.

Thanks for any advice!

·
Registered
31 Posts

Not mine but I found this for you.. if you pursue this, I can give you a shipping suggestion

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Not mine but I found this for you.. if you pursue this, I can give you a shipping suggestion
Thanks man! But I was too late, he already sold the resonator! Miraculously I found another on Ebay!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts