Mustang GT350 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm wondering about the build quality. It's hard to tell from the web site how substantial it is. Love to hear from someone who has used one.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Interesting, never seen this before.
I would think it would be hard to line your car up just right so metal-on-metal contact with your car was at the right points
looks cool though.
I guess it's really not taking up much garage space if it's under your car all the time right..?

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
My thoughts exactly. I have a pinch weld adapter plate that I use with my low profile floor jack. It's a pain to line up with that. I can only imagine how hard it would be to line up the four optional pinch weld rubber spacers that quickjack makes. Probably need 4 people just to do that!

·
Registered
502 Posts
Between either lining up on pinch weld or if you install jacking rails, the jacking points are too narrow for the wider footprint of this lift. Seems link more chance to cause undercarriage damage than not.

Tire Hood Wheel Automotive lighting Automotive tire

Here’s the area you’re trying to bridge. Exhaust is close. Note jacking rail. Easy for the floor jack.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.