Mustang GT350 Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Odds are the tire presssure on the car are all wrong. And when cars sit for awhile the tires get a flat spot on them. The test drive road could also be a issue...etc. And for me personally every car I have purchased, and many at that, have always had the wrong tire pressure. I just purchased my wife the new Edge Sport and when I drove it the first thing I noticed was the tires. Sure enough I scroll thru the car settings and all 4 tires are incorrect for the tire pressure. And I could tell the tires had a flat spot on them. Once I purchased the car I corrected the tire pressures and put about 300 miles on her over a weekend. The car was truly a whole new ride once I got the flat spot out and correct tire pressure. Hope this helps and test drives to really get to know a car are kinda ridiculous. A 5, 10-20 mile drive is not going to truly give you the reality of the car. But yeah I get it who wants to buy s nice new GT350 with 300-1000 test drives lol. And here’s my wife’s new Edge

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.