Mustang GT350 Forums banner

Project 6r Seven Wheels

4K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  0017GT350 
#1 ·
For sale, used project 6R seven wheels. Setup for GT350R spec. 19x11 and 19x11.5. Gloss black. I purchased my 2017 GT 350 R used and it came with the carbon fiber wheels and this set of wheels installed. I decided to go with a different set of wheels. They only have about 3000 miles on them. one of them I can tell had some road rash repaired as the clearcoat is peeling a tiny bit around the Valve stem hole. Slight bit of overspray in that area. I’ll show pictures below. This set of wheels is around $2k shipped with tax new. Looking to get 1k plus shipping. They are in excellent shape.

Attachments

See less See more
#13 ·
Hello,
I have a set with cup 2 305 front 315 rear, TPMS sensors,... They come with OEM Ford center caps and steel valve stems, Black lugs,.. Tires are 35-40% worn. Selling as I just traded the 350 for a 2020 GT500. I have a ton of other parts as well, Oil separator's new owners kit oil filters and Shelby oil filter wrench,.. Buyer pays shipping,.. my location is central Mass.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.