Mustang GT350 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale, used project 6R seven wheels. Setup for GT350R spec. 19x11 and 19x11.5. Gloss black. I purchased my 2017 GT 350 R used and it came with the carbon fiber wheels and this set of wheels installed. I decided to go with a different set of wheels. They only have about 3000 miles on them. one of them I can tell had some road rash repaired as the clearcoat is peeling a tiny bit around the Valve stem hole. Slight bit of overspray in that area. I’ll show pictures below. This set of wheels is around $2k shipped with tax new. Looking to get 1k plus shipping. They are in excellent shape.

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't have that info, my guess is that info would be on the website for project 6.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes. Sorry. Haven’t received any messages from anyone. I will try to send you one.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I am interested inthe wheels [email protected]
Hello,
I have a set with cup 2 305 front 315 rear, TPMS sensors,... They come with OEM Ford center caps and steel valve stems, Black lugs,.. Tires are 35-40% worn. Selling as I just traded the 350 for a 2020 GT500. I have a ton of other parts as well, Oil separator's new owners kit oil filters and Shelby oil filter wrench,.. Buyer pays shipping,.. my location is central Mass.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts