1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from Tampa!
May purchase 18 Gt350 tomorrow white w/blue stripes...need advice
1. Daily driver? Realistic?
2. I’m 44...more of a younger persons car?
3. Is the 2019 going to be a new looking model, etc?

Thanks all!:confused:

·
Registered
179 Posts
Hello from Tampa!
May purchase 18 Gt350 tomorrow white w/blue stripes...need advice
1. Daily driver? Realistic?
2. I’m 44...more of a younger persons car?
3. Is the 2019 going to be a new looking model, etc?

Thanks all!:confused:
You are overthinking this . . . . I'm 62, I have had my car since January 2016 and my GT 350 is my daily driver for about 8 months a year. I have about 21,000 miles on the car and I can't think of a better car for me. It is nimble, excellent brakes, comfortable and still leaves a smile on my face every time I get into it. I also track it and do autocross occasionally, along with it being my free ticket into car shows and C&C's.
The only changes that have happened or are expected as long as the GT350 is in production will be mostly exterior color choice.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I might get one tomorrow, trying to decide if I want the Recaro seats or the leather cooled and heated ones. Looking at a Lead Foot gray 2018 model.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I am in Vero Beach and would consider selling my 18 ruby red with 100 miles with convenience package- sofa seats. Got car in January.
772 492 0397

·
Registered
229 Posts
I'm with galaxy! You better buy that GT350 while you're still young enough to climb in and out of it. Age is a state of mind, not a number. Buy it, you'll love it.

Reactions: HotLap

·
Registered
757 Posts
I just picked up a freshly used one. 2017 and she’s very fun but as a every day driver I wouldn’t if you live in heavy traffic. To much clutching.
Hey Ice...you stole my ride!! Looking sharp!! Biased of course....

·
Registered
757 Posts
Thanks all! Well, I did it! Just got home! Unbelievable!
Congrats and welcome to the forum!! Pics or it didn't happen :) I too use mine as a daily driver and it's just fine. I don't mind the clutch in slow traffic either - just part of the " GT350 magic", IMO. And closing on the "big 60" this July, age is a state of mind! Just rode a metric century yesterday and never felt better!!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hotlap “great minds think a like” and first ever Mustang for me and she is so fun. And not bragging here cause I am a Motörhead to the max. But I have the Hellcats and the GT350 is just such a true road car and a blast on the back roads.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Don’t forget the car was made for the track. Find a track day local and check into Track Attack. The difference between our car and all the others (Helcats etc) becomes evident in the first corner. And age? I’m turning 63, my first Mustang was a ‘66 GT Fastback (built 302). Speed has no age limits...

·
Registered
16 Posts
Yeah they’ll send you a box of GT350 swag... or “owners supplement kit” in a couple of weeks with a model fpc crankshaft to display, an art print and a certificate...
The number on the certificate and the base for the model crankshaft which is supposed to match your dash plate was off by one number in mine 😕
Might wanna call them and make sure yours is right before they mail it off...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts