Mustang GT350 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As giddy as an expectant father (my car arrives in two weeks), I've found GT350.org to be an amazing site. So much information. So much knowledge. I'm already ordering mods (lift rails and splitter washers) and the car isn't even here. I got good leads for Insurance. My current carrier, was totally unreasonable. I have found interesting you tube links. It's really cool to know that answers are just finger tips away, as I make the plunge into the GT 350 world. So my question is....... are there other sites out there? Or did I stumble on the right place?

·
Registered
249 Posts
This is a good sight. You can do a search on your computer and type in GT 350 forums and you will find some other good sights also.

·
Registered
130 Posts
As giddy as an expectant father (my car arrives in two weeks), I've found GT350.org to be an amazing site. So much information. So much knowledge. I'm already ordering mods (lift rails and splitter washers) and the car isn't even here. I got good leads for Insurance. My current carrier, was totally unreasonable. I have found interesting you tube links. It's really cool to know that answers are just finger tips away, as I make the plunge into the GT 350 world. So my question is....... are there other sites out there? Or did I stumble on the right place?
I use this site and have found https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=70 particularly good. This link jumps directly to the GT350 section.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Agree with Madlag. This is a good site with friendly members and the conversations don't tend to get snarky. Owners helping owners. 6G is good too. Watch both.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts