GT350.org banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a VIN number for my GT350, and I'm looking for a build date or a way to track my order. Anyone??

·
Registered
232 Posts
I have a VIN number for my GT350, and I'm looking for a build date or a way to track my order. Anyone??
Contact your sales rep to get the resources to track - make sure to find out transportation method (rail, truck) and the way to track once they get transported. Ford has been piloting a COTUS website but it is 50/50 whether you'll get info that way. You can also call Ford Performance @ 1 (800) 367-3788 - try not to pester.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dealer says car has been produced. Now just a matter of getting it shipped to central Illinois (Pretty sure it will come via transport since it's only 400 miles). The COTUS website does not recognize my VIN at all (1FA6P1JZ1G5525203).

·
Registered
14 Posts
Dealer says car has been produced. Now just a matter of getting it shipped to central Illinois (Pretty sure it will come via transport since it's only 400 miles). The COTUS website does not recognize my VIN at all (1FA6P1JZ1G5525203).
Yeah I've had the same trouble with the website not recognizing the VIN, but tonight it did and says "awaiting transport" when it a week and a half ago it was supposed to be "in Transit" already. Yeah mine is just shipping to Minnesota you don't think it would take that long but apparently it does. It's a bit frustrating!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My car finally showed up on this site today. it says the car was produced on May 20, and is awaiting shipment, ETA June 9. I guess that's a step in the right direction, but, it's killing me knowing the car is only 400 miles away...LOL!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts