Mustang GT350 Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I've got a 2019 GT350. Orange Fury with black striping with grey highlight. OEM. I'm thinking of replacing the black striping with some shade of blue. Now I know the striping is a decal but does anyone think that changing the striping would affect the value negatively?

Also, what opinions do you have on the color scheme?
Thanks

Registered
You really want opinions... okay.

White is the only stripe that should be on Orange Fury, IMO. Blue is a curious choice and also IMO would be a disaster of the ugliest proportions.

You asked. 馃榿 Opinions vary...

Registered
Go Broncos!

Registered
Hello,
I've got a 2019 GT350. Orange Fury with black striping with grey highlight. OEM. I'm thinking of replacing the black striping with some shade of blue. Now I know the striping is a decal but does anyone think that changing the striping would affect the value negatively?

Thanks
If you want the car to hold value park it in a climate controlled room and start it every few days and let it come to temp. DO NOT DRIVE IT!
Otherwise f*** it. Its your car. Do what makes you happy. :)

Registered
2020 GT350 Race Red/White Stripes- Handling and tech packages, Recaros, Carbon Fiber IP
I think the blue stripes would look good. But as mentioned, unless I was NEVER going to sell it, I wouldn't change them.

Registered
2020 Shelby GT350
If you want the car to hold value park it in a climate controlled room and start it every few days and let it come to temp. DO NOT DRIVE IT!
Otherwise f*** it. Its your car. Do what makes you happy. :)
Well said it gets tiring that mustang guys think that they bought gold. Some brag how their mustang never been the rain. They think that it would increase the value of their stock mustang. My GT350 is my 5th mustang owned and I use to live in NY. I drove my 3 mustangs in the snow using all season tires even my Shelby gt. People would tell me I ruined it and you will never get good money for it. Lol I even drive my 68 AMC Amx in the rain and actually it's my daily driver.

Registered
2020 Shelby GT350
Hello,

Thanks
Hey I also want to change my stripes color. I have magnetic Grey with black stripes and I think it is to dark. I seen photos of my car with white stripes and it makes the car look better and stands more. But as said it's your car do as you please!!! Blue on orange to me would look good to me.

Registered
2020 Shelby GT350
I think the blue stripes would look good. But as mentioned, unless I was NEVER going to sell it, I wouldn't change them.
If anything he can remove the stripes and put the factory color back on it.
I have used Bigworm graphics and excellent product and quality. He has also done custom design vinyl for me. You can get a set of stripes under 400.00

Registered
2020 Shelby GT350
Hello,

Thanks
Check out Bigworm graphics been buying from them for years. They have great quality products and under 400.00.

Registered
Hello,

Thanks
I have a fury orange with the tri color blue stripe 1of 2 produced. Pp0003 badge get the blue looks great.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts