Mustang GT350 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Shelby GT350
11 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Looks beautiful with the red stripes! What year is it, and how long have you had it? Did you purchase it with the supercharger, or did you add that? Do you like it with the supercharger, or is it "too much" power now?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks.its a 2018. I had the stripes painted ferrari red.ive have the car for 2 years.i did the installation on the whipple.currently on e85 with a 3.65 pulley running 13psi boost.the whipple turned this car into a beast.it does have a gen 2 voodoo engine and will probably throw more boost at it to test the limits of this block.lol

·
Registered
2018 Shelby GT350
11 Posts
Thanks.its a 2018. I had the stripes painted ferrari red.ive have the car for 2 years.i did the installation on the whipple.currently on e85 with a 3.65 pulley running 13psi boost.the whipple turned this car into a beast.it does have a gen 2 voodoo engine and will probably throw more boost at it to test the limits of this block.lol
You're a brave man. Haha Good Luck! Stay safe with that beast! ;)

·
Registered
3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Are those the P51 wheels? If so what size wheels and tires. I’m looking at 19x11.5 rear and 11” up front. They’re recommending a 295 for the front which seems small?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Are those P51 wheels and if so what size did you go with and also tire size?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts