GT350.org banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I am Charlie, and i am from San Jose Calif. In December i picked up my 2016 Shelbyt GT 350 I would like to add a photo but have not been able to find out how. I am a long time Shelby fan. I bought my first Shelby in 1967, a 1965 GT 350 SN 501. Drove it for many years until my son was too tall to sit on the package shelf. I was one of the original member of the Shelby club out of Galpin Ford in Sothern California. In 1997 i bought 65 Shelby #204 and still have it today. I have done some Open Track with the NorCall Shelby club and am waiting for track day in April at Thunder hill...

Charlie from San Jose

Attachments

·
Registered
232 Posts
A beautiful pix!
I agree. JimR, about ten years ago my wife and I went to Jacksonville for a football game- the next day we drove down the coast to St. Augustine's and stopped by what turned out to be the best place to have a drink on the intercoastal- Caps on the Water. Is it still there? If so, have you been and is it still a good place? Thanks

·
Registered
99 Posts
Welcome to the forum Charlie, congrats on the new GT350! What a great setup you have, thanks for sharing the photos.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts