Mustang GT350 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys. I just got this 2018 GT350 in Lightning Blue Metallic with white stripes, convenience package and GT350 car cover. 1 of 159 built. The car is registered in my name on Shelby's registrar. I'm the second owner. I have the original window decal framed as well.

On a side note, is there a way to narrow production numbers down with package options? I.E. the convenience package with this color combo?

2018 GT350 LBM WB.jpg

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I found it. I still would like to know how many other cars were equipped exactly like mine. It's probably less then 50 other cars.

My car's stats:

1 of 159 painted LBM and OTT white/black accent stripes

1 of 97 with the convenience package and leather/Miko suede sport seats

1 of 169 with the Shelby logo car cover

Here's the 2018 production numbers chart for anyone else that wishes to know.
2018 GT350 Production Numbers.jpeg

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you -It helps shape up the unique natures of our beasts View attachment 12804
Nice. Sorry about the late reply, apparently one has to subscribe to their own thread before being notified of new posts...

It looks like only two 2018 GT350R's in LBM were ordered with no stripes. Talk about rare...

I actually just ordered a 2020 GT350R yesterday. Coming in Ford Performance Blue, white OTT stripes, technology package, Shelby cover and exposed carbon fiber I/P. Basically every option except the black painted roof. I'm not a fan of that... I wish I could have ordered it in LBM, but oh well. FPB is the closest I could get... I'll miss that color as well as the sport seats. But I'll get over it...

I figured I'd order one of the last GT350R's ever built. Before the ordering window closes this Friday on October 2nd forever. Hopefully it won't take too long to be built...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts