Mustang GT350 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My wife bought me a Shelby GT350 for my Birthday. I had a 2005 Mustang GT that I built as a tribute to the GT350
before shelby even was thinking about one. it was what I thought the GT350 would look if it were on an S197 body.

I have always wanted a Shelby GT350 since I have 9. My uncle had one in the garage went he went off to fight in vietnam
I waited for the day he came home to ride in that car. when he did all the helped him clean the car and we waited patiently
for a ride. when it was my turn I was so proud of my hero (My Uncle) and his 1968 Shelby GT350.

My Grand Daughter said the color is the same color as Marvels's Deadpool. I looked at the cat and thought.. wow she's right.
Here is my 2017 Shelby GT350 (Deadpool) color scheme. [H6088]

Here are some Pictures of my "Vision" 11 years ago.

It was a straight line car, here is a a shot with a little air under the tire.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I think thats the Red 2017 that was at Koons Ford. They had it listed for 3K off MSRP, I almost bought it before you did. But I wanted the leather heated cooled seats so I got the 2018 Led Foot gray one they had.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I think thats the Red 2017 that was at Koons Ford. They had it listed for 3K off MSRP, I almost bought it before you did. But I wanted the leather heated cooled seats so I got the 2018 Led Foot gray one they had.
Nope, this one was at Cowles Ford in Woodbridge

Sorry for the change in name, I was trying to get the admin to merge this account with the one I wanted to use GT350-H6088 but they disabled this one instead..

·
Registered
92 Posts
Welcome and congrats!! I'm also in Virginia (Central) in Forest neighboring Lynchburg. I'm seeing more `17 models below MSRP since `18s are rolling out into showrooms as production is completed. I too got mine under, nearly $4k under!

Oh, go ahead and get yourself Craig's license plate bracket for the front! You won't regret not drilling into your bumber!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Congrats! Great color. I am in Reston. Magnetic Grey.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts