Mustang GT350 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
2020 Ford GT350
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!

I have been wanting a GT350 since they came out, and finally had the planets align to get in the market a few months ago. Thanks to AutoTrader, I spent way too much time on the phone and via email with dealers in Florida, South Carolina, and Texas trying to find the right car. So, after a few offers got rejected on some cars I was only lukewarm about....I finally found the right one outside of Austin, a 2020 Rapid Red GT350 (chassis L0058). I don't know the story of this car but it had less than 3,900 miles on it, still smells new, and was completely pampered. The dealership had it on the showroom floor (I've never bought a car off the showroom floor, which was cool) and I don't think it has ever seen a puddle!

Between my wife and I, we've put about 300 miles on it and - wow, this is an amazing car. We are just starting to scratch the surface of what she will do. (I mean, I am still figuring out the sync system and other drive modes and settings!)

We live in Cypress (NW Houston), TX and I am looking forward to spending some time on this site learning more.

Wheel Vehicle Tire Car Plant

Car Vehicle Grille Automotive lighting Hood

Car Tire Wheel Vehicle Hood

I also own a 1988 Dodge Daytona Shelby Z (Lemons race car), so I guess I can say it is my second Shelby. :D

· Registered
353 Posts
Welcome - we will be in Hondo on 3/24-3/26 at a 1/2 mile race - probably a dozen or so Shelby’s running 150mph plus - then in June there are about 500 Shelby’s in Jefferson City Mo for the 15th annual event. If you are in the area look me up.

· Registered
2020 Ford GT350
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome - we will be in Hondo on 3/24-3/26 at a 1/2 mile race - probably a dozen or so Shelby’s running 150mph plus - then in June there are about 500 Shelby’s in Jefferson City Mo for the 15th annual event. If you are in the area look me up.
Both of those sound great!

· Registered
8 Posts
Hello everyone!

I have been wanting a GT350 since they came out, and finally had the planets align to get in the market a few months ago. Thanks to AutoTrader, I spent way too much time on the phone and via email with dealers in Florida, South Carolina, and Texas trying to find the right car. So, after a few offers got rejected on some cars I was only lukewarm about....I finally found the right one outside of Austin, a 2020 Rapid Red GT350 (chassis L0058). I don't know the story of this car but it had less than 3,900 miles on it, still smells new, and was completely pampered. The dealership had it on the showroom floor (I've never bought a car off the showroom floor, which was cool) and I don't think it has ever seen a puddle!

Between my wife and I, we've put about 300 miles on it and - wow, this is an amazing car. We are just starting to scratch the surface of what she will do. (I mean, I am still figuring out the sync system and other drive modes and settings!)

We live in Cypress (NW Houston), TX and I am looking forward to spending some time on this site learning more.

View attachment 15111
View attachment 15110
View attachment 15109

I also own a 1988 Dodge Daytona Shelby Z (Lemons race car), so I guess I can say it is my second Shelby. :D
So purdy congrats and I envy your weather to a degree....no pun intended.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts